Saturday 19 January 2019

Sharon's Week 3: You Can't Hide Your Lyin' Eyes

abstract/what is it?

I felt more back in the game this week.  The topic was right up my alley because I love to use my macro lens.  Since we're in the middle of a bit of a deep freeze, the timing was perfect for some indoor photography.  First I headed to the Bellevue Park Greenhouse and then I wandered through the house looking for things to shoot (these are clues).  I was a bit lazy in that I didn't get out the tripod (which I should always do for close-up work) so some of what I was attempting didn't work, but it was fun all the same and I did get some images that I like.

Try to guess what they are (some are more obvious than others) and I'll tell you at the end.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

1.  an orange slice
2.  the underside of a leaf
3.  sprinkles
4.  cactus spines
5.  cheese grater
6.  Frosted Flakes
7.  underside of a cactus pad
8.  top of a tight flower bud
9.  cheese grater again
10.  white bread

So, how did you do?

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, the frosted flakes and white bread had me stumped! I was pretty close on all the others though! I really love the cactus ones though the cheese grater is fun and the sprinkles are so joyful! Great work, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete